Anyone can request a company extract for a company listed on the Companies Register.
What a company extract contains
A company extract is a summary of the current publicly-available details held about your company on the Companies Register, and includes your:
- company number and name
- current status, for example, whether your company is Registered, In liquidation or Removed
- company addresses
- director and shareholding details.
Request a company extract
You don't need a RealMe® login or Companies Register account to request a company extract.
Visit the Companies Register home page and follow these steps.
- In the Select company search field enter a company name, company number or New Zealand Business Number (NZBN) and select Search.
- From the search results, select the company whose details you wish to download.
- Select Company Extract.
- When the Document Preview screen opens, select how you want to receive the extract.
- View document — open and print a PDF file, or save a copy to your computer.
- Email the company extract — select the check box, enter and confirm your email address to receive an electronic copy of the extract.