- You must keep records that show how you operate and manage your company.
- If companies or their directors break the law, we can take a range of actions including prosecution.
- Find out what you need to report to the Companies Office and when.
- Find out how to lodge an official complaint about a company director.
You must follow specific procedures when you run meetings for directors or shareholders.
How to prepare and file your company's annual return.
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of a company director.
- Find out about the rights and responsibilities of shareholders.
Find out which companies and entities must submit audited financial statements each year.
- What it means to be a prohibited director.
- Find out how to report potential breaches and criminal activity.