- Find out what you need to do before you apply to remove your company from the Companies Register.
When you apply to remove your company from the register, our guide can help you complete the process.
- Find out why the Registrar can remove your company from the Companies Register and how to object.
- There are 3 steps you take when you remove the NZ business of an overseas company from the register.
- If you object to the removal of a company, you must do it online and within 20 working days.
- You can withdraw your objection to a company being removed from the register online or by email.
- The Companies Office administers 2 forms of company amalgamations.
- Find out what you need to do before you apply to the Companies Office for an amalgamation.
You need to prepare a proposal and other resolutions, certificates, notices and consents.
Before you file a short-form amalgamation, prepare resolutions, certificates, notices and consents.
- Find out how to file an amalgamation online or file your documents by mail, courier or fax.