- Find out how you can register your overseas company in New Zealand so you can do business here.
- Find out how to register a company that's incorporated in another country as an NZ business.
One of the ways you can do business in New Zealand is to transfer your company's incorporation to this country.
- Large overseas companies or their large New Zealand business must file audited financial statements.
- NZ companies in Australia have 3 options for submitting their financial statements to ASIC.
- All companies on the Companies Register, including overseas companies, must file an annual return.
- All overseas companies must keep directors’ details up to date in the Overseas Register.
- You must keep addresses for your overseas company up to date.
- There are 3 steps to the online process for changing the name of an overseas company.
If your constitution changes or is revoked, you must let the Companies Office know.
- There are 3 steps you take when you remove the NZ business of an overseas company from the register.