Most of our online services allow you to upload your supporting documents at the time you complete a task or transaction. Where a particular online service doesn't exist — for example, filing a copy of a High Court Order to restore your company on the Register — you may be asked to use our Lodge other documents service instead.
Before you use this service
Before you use our Lodge other documents service, check that the document you want to upload isn't covered by an existing online service.
If an online service already exists — for example, filing a director's consent form — your request will be rejected with an alert to use the correct service.
Who can use this service
The Lodge other documents service can be used by a shareholder, director or other authorised person or organisation acting on behalf of a company.
What file types and sizes we accept
Our Lodge other documents service accepts only some file types, and in most cases the files must have a combined size of less than 50MB.
Authority to lodge other documents
To use the Lodge other documents service, you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- an online services account with Companies Register.
How to lodge other documents
To upload documents through this service, log in to your account, enter a company name, company number or New Zealand Business Number (NZBN), and follow these steps.
- Under My Tools, select Lodge other documents.
- Select a document type from the drop-down menu.
- In the comments field provide any extra details about the documents that you think are relevant.
- Select Choose file or Browse to upload your documents, and select Submit.
- In the Supporting document preview window check the box to confirm the correct document has been uploaded and select Save and continue.
- In the Confirm screen select OK to lodge your documents.
- You'll be redirected to the My Applications tab on your dashboard where the document will appear with a status of Submitted.
We confirm by email within 3 working days that your documents have been received and accepted.