- What an annual return is and why it’s important to file it.
- When your annual return is due, ways you can check your information and ensure you receive reminders.
How to prepare and file your company's annual return.
- How to access your online services account if you've forgotten your RealMe® username or password.
- Receive email or SMS text message reminders when your company's annual return becomes due.
- Request a time extension to prepare and file your annual return.
- You can change which month your company's annual return becomes due.
- All companies on the Companies Register, including overseas companies, must file an annual return.
Other help topics
Before you start a company
Starting a company
Keeping company details up to date
Once your company is registered with the Companies Office, nominate who will have authority to file your annual returns, and update your name, address, constitution, director and shareholder details.See all 13 guides for Keeping company details up to date